Last updated: 202009091050
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without any notice at any time by our sole discretion. Were possible, orders dated before a new update in this document will have the "old" terms and condition applied to them.
General Terms and Conditions
Products sold by KONSULTHUSET MMI AB (WWW.KHOUSE.SE) include Factory sealed, New, Refurbished and Used IT-goods.
• F/S – Product is unused and factory sealed in original manufacturer retail packaging. Product contains warranty.
• NOB – Product is unused, but original manufacturer packaging seal is broken or cut. Product contains warranty.
• NEW – Product is unused with or without original manufacturer packaging, such as bulk, pulls, or spares. Product contains warranty.
• OEMREF – Product is refurbished and recertified by the original manufacturer, is sealed in original manufacturer packaging, and contains manufacturer warranty.
• REF – Product that has been cleaned and refurbished by a vendor. Product may contain vendor warranty.
• USED – Product that has been tested to work, has no warranty, and has not been refurbished.
• ASIS – Product is in unknown condition, does not contain a warranty.
• EXC – Product that is available for exchange or contain a returnable core.
All images on www.khouse.se may differ in cosmetic condition to your order
We reserve the right for any typing errors.
All payments are expected in a timely manner before products are processed. We offer customers the following payment options:
• Please see "PAYMENT OPTIONS" page. https://khouse.se/en/content/5-payment-options
In the event that payments cannot be made within 3 days please contact us through your "order message" tab under "my account".
General shipping Terms
All items are to be packaged or palletized securely. Our priority is reliable, economical and fast shipping to your location.
• Shipping Terms
– We typically ship within 1 business day after successful payment however in certain circumstances please allow up to 3 days for handling and processing e.g International shipments as well as special freight crating.
– All tracking information is updated in your order page on khouse.se
– We deliver goods with DHL or a parcel service of our choice.
– Seller assumes all responsibility for shipping and delivery of goods upon purchase.
- Buyer can arrange pickup by courier at our office. In this case buyer assumes all responsibility for shipping and delivery of goods upon purchase.
• All international shipments are subject to customs and duties/tariffs. It is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of these costs. All customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer to pay. Konsulthuset MMI AB cannot offer specific advice on import fees, duties, customs, or taxes that maybe charged. Please contact your local government for specific costs or questions.
• Customers are required to verify the contents of the goods upon delivery.
• Freight Returns
– Damaged goods must be photographed and communicated as attachments to your sales contact via the messaging platform in "my account" > "order" .
– Damaged goods are refundable upon verification of the couriers damage through either money refund or a replacement-unit depending on stock.
– Upon delivery customers assume all responsibility for purchased goods.
• Items are sold As-Is unless specified otherwise – Buyers should not assume an item is working unless specified. Some items are listed as parts or repairs under conditions. These items may or may not work because we lacked the proper knowledge to test or could not test the product or the item is simply non-functional.
• Warranty depending on product type
– Unless otherwise specified on the product page or in product image all Factory Sealed items have a 2 year warranty.
– Unless otherwise specified on the product page or in product image New items have a 2 year warranty.
– Unless otherwise specified on the product page or in product image Used items have a 2 year warranty.
– Unless otherwise specified on the product page or in product image Refurbished items have a 2 year warranty.
• If a product malfunctions during what is considered fair use of the product inside of the specified warranty period Konsulthuset will offer a refund or a replacement unit depending on the current stock of said product.
• Fair use is considered a use-case where the product is used with designated accessories and used in environments suitable for the product. You may be asked to supply information about which accessories you used with your purchase when opening an return case.
• Products may not be eligible for warranty if dropped, sustained water damage or electrical shocks, because of misinformed use of accessories or any other handling damage that could be charactarized as being irresponsible.
• Factory sealed goods that have been opened and needs to be returned will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the goods original value due to the nature of the new condition.
• These terms and conditions as well as business relations between seller and buyer are governed by the law of the Government of the Kingdom of Sweden.
• As specified by European law all European customers have the right to cancel and return their order(s) within 14 days after delivery, for any reason and with no justification.
• Customers outside the European Jurisdiction may rightfully withdraw their order during the orders processing stage, shipped orders are eligible for warranty returns and freight returns.
• For buyers to exercise their right of withdrawal the buyer must contact the seller through the "order messaging" (My account > orders > return) platform with a reason for the cancellation.
• The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods with a one-time use such as:
– Licenses, CDs, DVDs or software that have been opened
– Goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs.
• The right to withdrawal applies to factory sealed goods under the following condition:
– Factory sealed goods that have been opened and needs to be returned will be charged a restocking fee of 30% of the goods original value due to the nature of the new condition.
• We collect data necessary to process and deliver your designated goods. A transfer of your data to companies commissioned with the delivery of your goods takes place if the order processing process makes this necessary. Your data is otherwise kept strictly confidential and are not accessible to third parties.
• Buyers may optionally chose to sign up for newsletters from KHOUSE.SE. This enables customers to receive updates about products sold by KONSULTHUSET MMI AB electronically via email. Your email address are kept strictly confidential and not shared with thirdparties.
• Buyers can export all of their data in accordance to GDPR under "my account", your account can be terminated upon request according to "the right to be forgotten".
If a product has been damaged or does in some other way malfunction during fair use under your warranty period you have the option to get your purchase refunded, either money-back or as a replacement unit depending on the current stock of said product.
Buyers in the European Union are eligible to return goods without reasons within 14 days after receiving goods. International customers may return their goods upon a successful warranty return . Buyers are required to contact Khuset (KHOUSE) through the "order page" messaging platform on KHOUSE.SE
• All goods purchased must be returned in same condition
• WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS WITHOUT A RMA NUMBER, create your merchandise return under "my account" > "orders" > "returns", or contact us to create this for you.
• Buyers surrender all benefits from the previous order and assures that all units are condivd with their respective default settings.
• Buyer assumes responsibility for shipping costs, Khuset will arrange method for pickup.
• Restock fees apply if factory sealed items have been opened
• In case of deterioration of products compensation may be requiered. This does not apply if goods have been handled under what is considered normal/fair circumstances.
Buyers are entitled to return goods as their right of withdrawal according to the following conditions whereby the buyer is any person who concludes a legal transactions.
Returns are processed and tracked under "my orders" page. After initating a return case you will recieve further instructions on were to send the package as well as a designated RMA number.
Freight Return / Warranty Return
Upon successfully verifying your return:
• We will select all payments received from you (including original delivery charges to you). We offer to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification for your revocation.
• Repayment will be made to the same accounts that made the original payments. In no case will you be charged with repayment fees however restocking fees may apply.
• We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
• You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
• You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
• You are responsible that products are returned securely and safely, if a product is damaged during transportation you bear the intimidate costs of the product.
• You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods if there are cosmetic/functional damages beyond what is considered fairuse of said product (For example, good are damaged during transportation to us/goods have been dropped, etc). If loss of value is due to use that is within fair use of said product no charges are made (for example, the product has been un-packaged and only collected dust only to be resent to us).